Clicking on apply now will take you to our online form. The form is fairly easy to complete, but if you struggle, you can download a form which you can print out and complete by hand.
If you change your mind about the course (or courses) you have chosen, don't worry, we can change these when you come in to meet us, or at any stage up to and during enrolment.
The information you provide here will be recorded and used in adherence with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
It will be collected and used for the specified, explicit and legitimate purpose of application to study at Lewisham Southwark College.
For more information about how we use your data please click here
Stages of application
1. You send your application – either online, through the post, or in person at the college.
2. We contact you to arrange for you to meet with a member of staff to talk through your application to ensure this is the right course for you. On some courses – particularly ESOL, we will ask you to complete an assessment, just to make sure we are putting you on the right level.
3. We will issue an offer for an appropriate course.
4. You then have the opportunity to accept the offer and secure a place.
5. We will invite you in for enrolment (usually in August, but for courses that start at different times, enrolment will be close to the start date).
6. Once you are enrolled and any fees paid, we will issue you with a student ID card, and let you know your start date.