- English Courses
- Maths Courses
- Fees and Funding for English & Maths
- Case Studies
- Apply for a Maths or English Course
- Entry Requirements for English & Maths
English & Maths
If you want to brush up your English and/or Maths skills, and are 19 years of age or over, we have a programme for you.
Why study English and Maths at Lewisham Southwark College?
- Our experienced tutors are trained to help you improve your English and maths skills, whatever level you are starting at.
- We offer a range of courses from Pre-Entry level right up to GCSE, some have an exam, and others are based on coursework.
- Successfully finishing the course will give you the confidence to take that next step – whether that’s starting work for the first time, moving forward in your current career, or studying further.
There are some guidelines that we expect learners to adhere to whilst studying at the college:
- You need to attend all lessons, ensuring you are on time, maintaining a minimum attendance of 85%, failure to do so may affect your ability to progress onto another course.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson, you must contact your tutor, and complete any work missed your own time.
- If you sign up for a course with an exam, you must sit the exam with the college, if you do not, then you may be charged the registration fee
- You should adhere to the College Charter whilst studying at the college, a copy of which can be found here.