- Progression and Careers
- Entry Requirements
- Facilities and Services
- Registration and Applying
Introduction to the concepts, terminology, and practice of effective DJ-ing. Learn how to beatmatch, use EQ, and program a set using vinyl and CD's. Suitable for beginners.
Aims of the course
* How to set up and use the turntable/mixer/CD deck/monitors
* Basic mixing techniques: beatmatching/cueing up/EQ levels.
* How to program a live DJ set
* How to play back to back with other DJs
* An overview of how to working as a professionally
By observation, question and answer and involving verbal feedback.
A DJ improvers class: towards a full-time music course.
To work as a professional DJ.
This is a beginner's class but all levels and abilities are welcome. A basic knowledge of dance music is desirable.
Our music rehearsal studios
Process for Application
To apply please select your chosen start date and location below.