- Progression and Careers
- Entry Requirements
- Facilities and Services
- Registration and Applying
Improve upon the vocal technique acquired on the course 'Beginners Singing' or equivalent. Establish good practice in voice use, confidence and independence in holding a line. You will also learn to use the voice in a variety of styles and situations.
Aims of the course
This course covers:
* Identify ways to control the pitch and quality of your voice better.
* Sing exercises to help increase your vocal range and agility.
* Demonstrate some of the qualities required to sing solo and as part of a group.
* Sing with greater confidence in a range of songs covered in class
* Describe features of the different musical styles of songs covered in class.
By observation, question and answer and involving verbal feedback.
To the next level of singing class (subject to scheduling) or to full-time music study.
Ultimately to performing or teaching music.
You will need to have completed 'Beginners Singing' or an equivalent class. There will be a short individual vocal assessment on the first class of the course to ascertain suitability.
Our music rehearsal studios.
Process for Application
To apply please select your chosen start date and location below.