The College celebrated International Women's Day by holding a lunchtime event for staff and students on 9th March.
Level 3 Professional Cookery student, Kiyon Quintyne, has been spending two days a week working with VIPs, at Buckingham Palace.
- Our merger with NCG: An exceptional opportunity for the future 02nd August 2017
- FORMER APPRENTICE TO APPEAR IN KICKSTARTER PRODUCTION 10th July 2017
- Former student LANDS LEAD ROLE in ‘Kinky Boots’! 07th July 2017
- WORLDSKILLS SUCCESS FOR BEAUTY STUDENT 04th July 2017
- ENTREPRENEUR GIVING TEENS A VOICE 20th June 2017