Our Campus is opposite Southwark Tube station, and just a few minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. It’s also only 10 minutes’ walk from the amazing Southbank.
There are many convenience facilities on our door step including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Costa Coffee, a Post Office, Byron Burger, a wide range of other food outlets and restaurants including Thai, Spanish and English pub grub.
There are a whole host of companies in and around the Southwark area, across fields like IT, radio broadcasting, software, marketing, music publishing, architecture, concert and performance, events, TV / film and video production, to name a few.
Here’s a list of some nearby destinations, starting with those closest to the College’s campus:
- Young Vic Theatre (1 minute walk away)
- The Old Vic theatre (3 minutes)
- Computacenter (4 minutes)
- talkSPORT (4 minutes)
- Cyber-Ark (4 minutes)
- Waterloo East Theatre (5 minutes)
- Network Theatre (5 minutes)
- Monitor (5 minutes)
- Kobalt Music Group (5 minutes)
- Nagan Johnson (5 minutes)
- WestonWilliamson+Partners (5 minutes)
- The Gym (6 minutes)
- IBM (9 minutes)
- London Television Centre (10 minutes)
- Southbank Centre (10 minutes)
- National Theatre (13 minutes)
- Southbank Skatepark (14 minutes)
- London Wonderground (14 minutes)
- Objective Productions (15 minutes)
Further information can be found here: