Working with schools
Our staff at the College work closely with schools to help young people make informed decisions about their future.
We can give information about courses on offer at the college, give advice on the application process, and generally offer impartial advice and guidance to allow young learners to access the full range of options open to them in post-16 education.
We can offer your school:
• Presentations – to whole year groups or smaller classroom sized groups if preferred
• Attendance at parents/options/post 16 evenings – for parents and children to talk to us about progression to college or on to apprenticeships
• Tours of any of our three college sites – Lewisham, Southwark, or Deptford.
• Lunch time drop-in sessions – we can set up a stand in the lunch hall or library, the pupils can pick up information, and ask any questions they may have about college courses, entry requirements, open events etc.
• Careers Fairs – set up a stand at your Careers Fair with the possibility of bringing curriculum areas with us. A great opportunity for students to talk to us about their future career plans and discuss courses to help them fulfil their aspirations.
• Subject Events – we can arrange for a specific talk or activity centred around a particular vocational area which can be delivered at the school or at the college.
We are more than happy to discuss your requirements, and look forward to hearing from you.
To book any of the above:
Please contact our Events team to book any of our activities. Details are provided below.
Tel: 020 3757 3105