- Travel and Tourism Facilities
- Fees and Funding
- Travel & Tourism Case Studies
- How to Apply
- Entry Requirements
Working in the ever-changing travel and tourism industry could take you anywhere – from sailing across the ocean on a cruise-liner, to flying 30,000 feet in the air. If you dream of a career in travel, our courses will give you the specialist skills and knowledge you’ll need to start your journey.
Why study Travel and Tourism at Lewisham Southwark College?
- Depending on your chosen specialism, you could learn about customer service, travel planning, recommending holidays, worldwide destinations, special interest holidays and independent travel
- Our practical and applied approach to training will give you the real-world skills and knowledge employers are looking for and give you a head start in this competitive industry. You’ll receive first-class tuition from expert lecturers who draw on their own long experience in the industry
- You will learn in facilities which reflect what you will find when you begin work – such as our mock-up aircraft cabin
- Former students have taken up exciting roles such as cabin crew for EasyJet and Resort Rep for Kuoni UK in the Maldives
Why not take a look at our programmes, and get inspired?