- Travel and Tourism Facilities
- Fees and Funding
- Travel & Tourism Case Studies
- How to Apply
- Entry Requirements
Working in the ever-changing travel and tourism industry could take you anywhere – from sailing across the ocean on a cruise-liner, to flying 30,000 feet in the air. If you dream of a career in travel, our courses will give you the specialist skills and knowledge you’ll need to start your journey.
Why study Travel and Tourism at Lewisham Southwark College?
- Depending on your chosen specialism, you could learn about customer service, travel planning, recommending holidays, worldwide destinations, special interest holidays and independent travel
- Our practical and applied approach to training will give you the real-world skills and knowledge employers are looking for and give you a head start in this competitive industry. You’ll receive first-class tuition from expert lecturers who draw on their own long experience in the industry
- You will learn in facilities which reflect what you will find when you begin work – such as our mock-up aircraft cabin
- Former students have taken up exciting roles such as cabin crew for EasyJet and Resort Rep for Kuoni UK in the Maldives
Find out why our students chose to study Travel and Tourism here
Why not take a look at our programmes, and get inspired?